If you want to know how to start an online store with Shopify and how to hire Shopify developer then we are here with a step by step guide. We will help you with the complete process of starting an online Shopify store. Certainly, you want to stay at home and want to make money online mainly in these pandemic times. But, you must be hesitating due to some reasons.
Firstly, it is not the time to hesitate but to take action. Secondly, you may think that it will be costly to hire Shopify developer to build an online store. It is time to take action and get started with your project. In other words, there are several opportunities to start your store. And the sooner you start, the sooner you will start earning.
Now that you have made up your mind, let’s talk about the guide that will lead to starting an online Shopify store. There are several options available to start an online store. A few of them are Magento, Shopify, and E-Commerce. But, it has never been this easier to set up an online store with Shopify. Let’s check the steps.
- Create User Account: – You need to visit the home page of Shopify and based on your location, you will be redirected to the local edition of Shopify.com. Now click on the option of a free trial and fill in some basic details for creating a store name. Most importantly, you should choose a store name that syncs with your business.
- Provide details about your Business: – In addition to providing your basic contact information, you need to give some details of your business too. These details cover business revenue, goals, and billing details.
- Customize your Store: – Now, from the administrative page, you can add items, services, files, and other things that are available to download and important for you.
- Select your Theme: – In this step, you can choose how you want your Shopify store to look. Choose the right theme that reflects your business style.
- Edit Layout: – If you know basic HTML and CSS then you can easily edit the layout of your Shopify website. You can choose from more than 100 options and can hire a Shopify developer to help you.
- Upload Products: – Now if you are done with the theme, you can upload the products easily. You will find this option in the admin panel.
- Categorize your Products: – For easier access of products for the customers, you can categorize the products properly. You can easily sort them for Gender, Age Group, Price, and more.
- Setup Payment Method: – This is the most important step. You must give your customers easy payment options. You can choose from Shopify gateways and third-party solutions.
- Get the Details of Shipping Costs: – It is important to know everything about taxes and shipping costs.
- Test Order System: – It is important to check your order system to avoid the Bogus Gateway thing.
- Edit your Domain Name: – You must choose a unique domain name for your business.
- Remove Password Protection: – Your Shopify store is by default password protected. You must remove the password protection for ease of use.
- Run Regular Checks: – Make sure to run a regular admin work from the backend.
To Sum Up
In this blog, we make clear the idea of how to start an online store with Shopify. And, in our other blogs, we have also tried to explain how to hire a Shopify developer for your stores. Now that idea of starting an online store is clear, do you want to hire a dedicated Shopify developer? If yes, then we will suggest you go with Freelance Web Developer Ranu Patel.
In India, you will find several Freelance WordPress Developers who are available to assist you with your projects. These freelance developers can help you with Shopify projects too because most of the developers have expertise in both. But, if you are looking to hire an all-rounder freelance web developer who can help you with web development and designing both then we will refer you to web expert Ranu Patel.
We have worked with her on a few projects of development and design. And, we believe that she is one of the best freelance web developers. Her 10+ years of experience make her grasp the project requirements faster. In addition, if you are open to suggestions, then she will give you the best ideas and will deliver your project on time.